MyFitnessPal is designed for people who want to lose weight or simply control your food and exercise habits.
First of all, you will need to enter your weight, height and sex. Write your objective, either lose, gain weight or keep you and now you're ready to start using MyFitnessPal.
The idea of MyFitnessPal is to keep all information about your meals and exercise, as a newspaper. According to what commas and the physical activity that you register, MyFitnessPal will show you how many calories you consume and your weight graphs.
To help you configure the daily, MyFitnessPal has a huge database: more than one million food and 350 exercises. In addition, you can create your own meals or personal exercises.
Another attractive option of MyFitnessPal is its social aspect. If you want, you can connect with other friends who use the app to follow and share your progress.Pros
- More than one million registered food
- Almost 350 exercises to choose
- Customizable to the maximum
- You can share progress with friends
- Syncs with the web service
- Requires time to configure it well
- Long registration process
No reviews yet!